TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY
These terms and conditions apply to all participants on an Island2IslandArt Exhibitions and Events.
PARTECIPATION TO EXHIBITIONS AND EVENTS
- A place on the Island2IslandArt exhibitions and events is subject to review of the application and payment of related fees, and is not transferable to another individual.
- A participant on an Island2IslandArt exhibitions and events undertakes to participate in person or in virtual mode to that has been paid for and on return of the relevant agreement.
- If a participant, having agreed to participate and then withdraws from the events for any reason, they must provide written notice within the parameters of the agreement or at the possible earliest convenience.
- Island2IslandArt retains the right to change the advertised agenda for an Island2IslandArt exhibitions and events providing written notice to participants within the parameters of the agreement or at the possible earliest convenience.
- Island2IslandArt will make every effort to give participants reasonable notice in advance if the venue for an event is changed.
CONDUCT DURING EXHIBITIONS AND EVENTS
- When booking and paying for an Island2IslandArt exhibition and/or event venue, Island2IslandArt is acting as an agent on the participants’ behalf. Participants will be also subject to the terms and conditions of the venue.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that while attending Island2IslandArt exhibitions and events and, while on any third party's premises they not behave in an improper or disorderly manner or in a way which risks or cause damage to property, or in a way which is in breach of the terms and conditions of those premises.
- In the event of such improper behaviour, Island2IslandArt will have the right to require the participant to withdraw their participation. In such circumstances, Island2IslandArt will also be entitled to cancel the parties' agreement and retain any paid fee.
- The participant will also liable to indemnify Island2IslandArt and the any third party affected for any expenses or other liability it incurs or suffers as a result of any such improper behaviour.
- Attendance on an Island2IslandArt exhibition and/or event is conditional on receipt of the agreed fee and return of signed agreement.
- Deposit and payment plans are agreed with the participant at the agreement stage. Participants can cancel their registration within 14 days of registration and claim full refund of paid fees, when stated otherwise.
- No refunds are issues past the 14 days clause.
- The person who has signed their agreement agrees to these terms and conditions, and has the authority to do so. In the event that they are not so authorised, they will be personally liable for payment of the agreed fee.
- Payments for sales and/or commissions of artworks and merchandise in any of Island2IslandArt exhibitions and events is subject to the parameters of the returned signed agreement.
- Participants to any Island2IslandArt exhibitions and events are liable for payments of costs related to their own artworks (i.e shipping and returns; damages and/or loss; insurance), unless otherwise stated in the agreement.
Island2IslandArt is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you have any queries relating to the use of your data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If accepted as a participant of an Island2IslandArt exhibition and/or event, you are agreeing that Island2IslandArt may use your data for the following purposes:
- We will use your contact details to send you information relating to our events and to request feedback
- We may publish your name, job title, organisation and artworks as part of our promotional materials.
- We may also use your contact details to send you information about other exhibitions and/or events we offer.
- Except in connection with the activities described above or where required to do so by law, we will not disclose your data to third parties without your permission.
WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL
The information contained in our website is for general purpose only.
- The information is provided by Island2IslandArt and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website for any purpose.
- Any reliance placed on such information is therefore strictly at one's own risk.
- In no event Island2IslandArt will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data of profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Island2IslandArt. We have no control under the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessary imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Island2IslandArt takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
FORCE MAJEURE CLAUSE
- Neither party shall be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of that party, including but not limited to adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, pandemics, fires, floods, explosions, earthquakes, nuclear disasters, insurrection, riots, acts of terrorism, war, and acts of Government (a “Force Majeure Event”).
- In the event of a Force Majeure Event, the affected party's performance under this Agreement shall be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues and the party will have a reasonable extension of time for performance of its obligations in the circumstances.
- If the Force Majeure Event continues for an indefinite time, the unaffected party may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect.